Pinch, Blink, Stay Alive Pinch, Blink, Stay Alive

Impressive.

Very Nice work I must say.
The drawings look great with the sketchyness effect you added.
The Overall design undersea is great, fitting with the strange but good song.
The Movements were also fluid.
Great work overall, and also must say great story. Very Nice work
5 a must.

LIVE SEX!!!!!! LIVE SEX!!!!!!

Eye catching title! lol

the whole thing was pretty much pointless.
the animation was smooth and nice use os mask for the face, lol
the end COULD havesome work done on it.
Still cool work,
brought.. more of a smirk, than a laugh.
what did bring a laugh was the good title. Lots of hits!
LOL! gonna take your idea sometime

MrPotato MrPotato

Very Very cool!

This is what I am talking about.
Simple, very fluid, and great story!!
I simply loved the old movie effect you gave it. the music was excelent for this movie, it really set the mood and atmosphere. Really great work!!

PAIN: Angel PAIN: Angel

That was really cool.. But..

Yes.. there is a But..
The animation, and drawings were really awsome, the use of black, white and red.. Nice touch, the storyline. Was good, but some things just didn't go.. Either way, I liked everything.. BUT 2 things. One. I didn't like how the BG looked in the scene where he's walking. Sometimes it is cool to mix Pics with vectors, but sometimes it just doesn't fit. and 2. The CAMERA MOVEMENTS.. too jerky sometimes.. please you an ease.. or something.. that I really didn't like.. But again.. they are minor details. You still get a good score. I loved the scene where he gets his wings, the sketchy drawing is by far the best of them all.. Nice work man! keep em up

A walk with a zombie A walk with a zombie

very cool ^^!

Nice work! and yes.. not Fulci.. maybe Romero.. (yeah right.. both would kill me for saying so..)
Anayway.. though it really had NO POINT TO IT. the animation and fluidness was good. the overall design was excellent, nice camera angle aswell.. though i loved it (even gave it 5 for yah), I didn't like the Main Zombie. though he it realyl well drawn, he looked to.. paper over paper.. You can tell you placed him there. get it? it was funny, since I pressed "PLAY" (in the already playing movie) and he still moved (yes.. ladies and gentleman.. he's a movie clip).
But thats just a minor detail. Nice work for sure ^^

The Suicidal Rabbit The Suicidal Rabbit

BLOOOOOODD!!!!!!

hehehehe.
Nice work here! quite the bloodfest. You mention this is the bloodiest movie there is?!? um.. Don't think so... Not sure if mine beats this, but Check out my "Friday the 13 'strange' Death" movie. that's senseless massacre. lol.
ANyway.. Nice work! Graphics, idea,movment.. great work!

Milk Bandages Milk Bandages

Spumco. Beware.

This is very.. Spumco-ish.. Which is why I loved it so much! Great work!! The animation is very fluid, and the overall look is something that the pros of Spumco (creators os Ren & Stimpy, of course), would think of. Nice!

mumbla responds:

i dont swing that way bub

Animation Tutorial 5 Animation Tutorial 5

Thanks!

Thanks for this great tut.
I have a already some exp. with BG's, but like you mention, it's always good to polish up a bit and I learned some neat stuff. Nice work man.

A Ball's Tale A Ball's Tale

Funny XD

I really liked the overall look of the Characters and their mouth movements. I think the ball stadium had a lower quality look compared to your Characters (not that this is bad. I stil liked it. It's just a comparison.). The story is original and very funny. I liked it alot. Nice work.

My Cat My Cat

Nice.

Nice work on this. I liked the movements, great camera angles. Love the one where they jump the buildings. (not many talk about camera angles.. I do I like to add different angles.) The music fit perfectly with the overall story of your mini film. I would like to see more like this. Great work.